A quick reminder that from Monday, 6th of June, all pupils are expected to wear full school uniform.
- Our PE kit and uniform policies are below.
- Ties can be bought from the school office, and blazers, PE kit etc., can be bought from our supplier - Abstitch.
- If you have PE, please see the information below.
- Register on the tarmac area.
- Bring suitable PE kit to change into (black/white/purple shorts/joggers/sports leggings & t-shirts/ hoodies and trainers). See the school website for further information. No large logos or football tops.
- Changing rooms will be used for each class. Pupils should change quickly showing respect for others, and leaving their bags and clothes neatly.
- All clothing must be labelled (including ties and blazers) with the pupil's name.
- Valuables should not be brought to school where possible. There will be a valuables box in each PE area to leave items if required.
- Long hair must be tied up securely, and jewellery removed as per the ACC Health and Safety policy.
- Long and false nails should not be worn to class - these pose a safety risk.
We appreciate your support in following these expectations.
Faculty of Health and Wellbeing
PE Kit Policy