Over seven evening sessions in the weeks leading up to the final exam, learners will work in small groups with other candidates to practice exam-style questions. Coaching during the class will help them improve the way they approach a range of questions. They will also cover aspects of the curriculum that have been identified as poorly answered in previous exams.
Courses cost £60. Further details can be found on the links below.
- Preparation for Higher Chemistry – commencing 3rd March
- Preparation for Higher Maths – commencing 9th March
- Preparation for Higher Biology – commencing 14th March
- Preparation for Higher Physics – commencing 15th March
- Preparation for Higher Computing Science – commencing 30th March
Higher Computing Science