Active Girls Day Event
This event will take place on Friday the 7th June 2019 at the Aberdeen Sports Village and is open to the new S2/S3 girls.
- Each school will be allocated one paid bus to and from the event (max. 49 passengers)
- Event is aimed at the new S2-S3 pupils.
- It is the discretion of each school which group of girls they send to the event, including staff member(s). However, we would like to target girls who are currently inactive, or do not participate in any sporting activities.
- Due to numbers, schools will be split and asked to attend either in the morning OR afternoon session. If there is a practical reason your school would require a specific session (either am or pm) please let us know ASAP and we will try to accommodate this.
- Timings will be either 9:30am – 12:15pm OR 11:45am (Activities will start at 12:15pm) – 3:00pm
- Lunch will NOT be provided, afternoon schools should bring a packed lunch with them and arrive for 11:45am to have lunch prior to the activities commencing.
- Pupils should wear PE kits and trainers to the event, bring a bottle of water and healthy snacks.
Stations for the day
Throughout the event, girls will be rotated through several different stations/activities including:
- Capture the flag
- Team building challenges
- Body weight/ fitness training
To book onto the event, please enter your school’s details using this link no later than 13th May 2019
Any questions you may have please contact AGC Project Activator Stacey Stuart: firstname.lastname@example.org
Active Girls Committee Meeting
This is on Wednesday 22nd May at lunchtime in G3. All girls welcome.