Why should I attend?
Every Aberdeen City School now has access to TextHelp’s Read&Write software, available on every device – Windows PCs, Macs, Google, iPad and Android tablets, and what’s more – Everyone can access it at home too!
What is Read&Write software?
Used daily by millions of students worldwide, Read&Write is an award-winning literacy toolbar that helps each member of the class realise their full potential. Supporting all stages from Primary 1 to S6, there are features to benefit everyone!
- Word prediction and dictionary tools to support every stage of learning
- Text-to-speech and voice recognition – Why type when you can use your voice?!
- Fact finding and research tools to support emerging story writers as well as senior students completing assignments
- Mp3 audio maker – Download your notes and listen on-the-go!
- And lots more! Find out more information at TextHelp
“Helping every student understand, learn and express themselves with confidence.”
Please come along next week to find out more about Read&Write software, we look forward to seeing you there!
Date: Thursday 9th November, 2017
Time: 7pm – 8:30pm
Venue: Northfield Academy
For any queries please contact TASSCC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01224 523106.
TASSCC (Technological Assessment and Support Service for Children and the Curriculum)