Support for Ukraine
As a school community, we are fundraising for the people affected by the conflict in Ukraine. All this week, we are collecting much-needed items to be sent directly to support people in Ukraine, and we are collecting money to support the DEC Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal.
How can you get involved?
We are asking for donations of the following items – only new and unused, please.
- Bedding and towels
- Children’s items (e.g. colouring books, crayons, pencils, teddies, toys)
- Non-perishable food (beans, pasta, rice, etc.)
- Toiletry items
These items can be left in the trollies in the foyer. The last collection will be Friday, 25th of March.
The money we raise is going to the Disaster Emergency Committee. The DEC is working with charities in Ukraine and neighbouring countries to provide food, water, shelter and medical assistance.
- All week – wear an awareness ribbon. You can buy them from the library until Friday when they will be available alongside the donation buckets.
- All week – donate through our Just Giving page. Please see the QR code below.
- Friday, 25th of March – is a themed dress down day where we would encourage you to wear as much blue and yellow as possible to show support for Ukraine. Donation buckets will be around the school on Friday for further donations.
A huge thank you to everyone for your support!