THE TPS APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMME
A Trade Parts Specialist (TPS) is a local one-stop trade shop for Volkswagen Group Original Parts.
You will be a professional and friendly individual that can accurately identify customer parts requirements and then process the order in a prompt and courteous manner in a busy environment.
Sales ability, customer care and a confident phone manner are imperative to carry out this role to the high standards required.
Also the ability to develop and maintain excellent relations with customers by not only meeting but exceeding their expectations will play a crucial part in helping us drive our business forward.
As a Parts Advisor, your key objectives will be to:
- Accurately identify customer parts requirements
- Maintain parts stock and stock records
- Process parts orders efficiently
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Contribute to departmental compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
On completion of the programme you will receive the following qualifications:
- Advanced NVQ in Vehicle Parts Operations
- Advanced Technical Certificate
- Intermediate Key Skills IT, Application of Number and Communication
- Apprenticeship Completion Certificate
Block Release Training
When you start your apprenticeship with VWG you will be required to do training on a one week block release. Over the 3 years of the Trade Parts Specialist Parts Advisor Apprenticeship, you will be required to complete 10 weeks of training.
These 10 weeks are split into the individual 2 years;
• 1st Year – You will have 5 weeks of training
• 2nd Year – You will have 5 weeks of training
During the training you will be put up in a hotel, supplied with transport to and from the training, and provided with breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. You will also have access to the hotel's various facilities.
Please apply online.